Injustice: Gods Among Us Hack


Latest Injustice: Gods Among Us Hack for iPhone, iPod, iPad and iOS

Get the latest Injustice iOS Hack here for free.  You might have noticed it but the picture above says it all. Why would you want to spend real money and spending it on ingame power credits when you can have unlimited amount for free.

Yes, you read it right.  It is totally free and it is well worth it.Why? because you get to dominate the game in every single way.  And any updates that is added to the game, you are always on top of it.

Now I am not saying that I own this cheat tool or mod because certainly I am no programmer or coder.  It so happened that a good friend of mine got bored of his game because he has practically nailed everything, that he decided it to share the hack to me and boy was I so lucky!

Now, you are lucky too because I am sharing it with you for free.  So why am I doing it?  Well, I sure do know that loosing sucks big time and a few days from now will be my birthday so I am in a very good mood right now, so don't mess up your chance coz I could just take down this blog anytime should I change my mind.  You do know its not my loss.

Anyway, it is very easy to install the hack to your device.  Just follow the guide below.

How To Install Injustice iOS Hack

1.  Download the file below
2.  Unzip the file using winrar or winzip
3.  Upload it to your iOS device (ipod, iphone or ipad)
4.  Some files will ask you whether to overwrite it since it is already existing.  Just overwrite the file.
5. After completing the upload, you need to restart your game.

So there you have it.  It is very easy and simple. Does not require a genius to do it.  I bet even your dog can do it. lol  Just don't over think and download the file now before this blog is deleted.